PROTEIN-PACKED BANANA OATMEAL COTTAGE CHEESE PANCAKES
prep time: 10 min
cook time: 20 min
Fall is here, and what better way to embrace the cozy mornings than with a hearty and nutritious breakfast? We’ve got a delightful recipe for Cottage Cheese Banana Oatmeal Protein Pancakes that will surely make your mornings brighter and your taste buds happier. Whether you’re looking for a quick breakfast on a busy morning or planning a leisurely weekend brunch, these pancakes are a delightful choice. Feel free to personalize and experiment with the recipe to suit your taste preferences.
Wishing you many tasty breakfasts ahead.
- 1 Cup oat flour (grounded oatmeal)
- 1 Banana
- 1 Cup cottage cheese
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. baking soda
- ½-1 Cup almond milk
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ Tsp. salt
- To serve: fresh berries, maple syrup
- Mix oat flour, banana, cottage cheese, egg, baking soda, milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract and salt in a blender and process until smooth.
- Grease a non-stick skillet and bring it to medium heat.
- Cook the pancakes in batches, serving them with about ½ cup at a time, once you see bubbles on one side, you can flip them and cook for a couple more minutes.
- Serve with berries and maple syrup.