3-INGREDIENT STRAWBERRY-KIWI POPSICLES
prep time: 5 min
cook time: 8 hours
These homemade Strawberry Kiwi Popsicles are the ultimate summer indulgence. Bursting with the flavors of ripe strawberries and juicy kiwis, these frozen delights are not only visually appealing but also a healthier alternative to store-bought popsicles. By using fresh fruit and yogurt, you can enjoy a deliciously sweet and tangy treat while reaping the benefits of natural ingredients. So, beat the summer heat and treat yourself to these delightful Strawberry Kiwi Popsicles that are sure to cool you down and leave you craving more.
- 1 Cup Strawberries
- 1 Cup Kiwis
- 1/2 Cup Plant-Based Milk
- Wash and remove the stems from the strawberries.
- Peel and chop the kiwi into small pieces.
- In a blender, combine the strawberries with 1/4 cup of plant-based milk. Blend until smooth and well combined. Set aside.
- In a separate blender, combine the kiwi with another 1/4 cup of plant-based milk. Blend until smooth and well combined. Set aside.
- Take your popsicle molds and carefully spoon in both the strawberry mixture and kiwi mixture.
- Freeze overnight or for at least 8 hours.
Switch this up with your favourite summer fruit.