STRAWBERRY POMEGRANATE FIZZ
prep time: 3 hours
cook time: 5 min
As we gear up for the festive season, we’ve partnered with Ninja Kitchen Canada to bring you a delightful and refreshing recipe featuring the all-new Ninja Thirsti. Introducing the Strawberry Pomegranate Fizz – a blend of vibrant flavours and festive cheer that’s sure to keep you hydrated and smiling throughout the holidays!
Don’t miss the chance to WIN your own Ninja Thirsti! Head to the contest on @CITY_SHRED and enter for a chance to stay hydrated in style.
- Ninja Thirsti lemonade vitamins
- Ninja Thirsti raspberry splash
- Pomegranate seeds
- In an ice cube molder of your choice, place strawberries and pomegranate seeds.
- Freeze for a few hours.
- Fill the water container with ice to the 18 oz mark and water to your desired quantity.
- On a medium fizz level and on the classic flavour setting, dispense your beverage.
- Garnish with your fruity ice cubes and a rosemary stem